No Brainer No Brainer

you are best

you found ot the formula i think

Pigeon! Pigeon!

suprised

and point straight made=)

Cyanide & Happiness Book Cyanide & Happiness Book

great job

alternative uses made me laugh. your other flash are good too=)

Bubble Tanks 2 Bubble Tanks 2

1 bad thing

I think the most annoying thing is the transition between bubbles. I mean, i want to stay in that bubble, but thing is so fast that it throws me to other bubble. u should find a solution fer that + another annoying thing is having 3 shots slower than 1 shot itself. It should be upgradable only maybe for fighter but it has to be upgradable! 9/10 & 5/5...

Burger Builder Burger Builder

Problemmatic Mouse

I was about to give 8-9 stars,but this mouse thing annoyed me incredibly especially through to the end. Since we cannot see the mouse (or crosshair) i accidentally click elsewhere and another page opens where it sabotages my game XD Anyways, its a good game, but i think you better look at this thing in your sequel (or any other game you decide to build:D) Thats why 7 stars

Weezer Jam Session Weezer Jam Session

Not well executed

hmm: snych is not very good + even if you do it right songs doesnt sound good with claps and taps.

And e/o/space difference is tricky. I mean, it probably takes time to associate these shapes with buttons which i couldnt do even for 3 buttons and an easy interface!=(

2 songs are really a little.

hmm, anything more? I dunno, i didnt enjoy the game itself quite much=)

RedBulldozer ~ End of Night RedBulldozer ~ End of Night

good one

this is indeed a beautiful song, most peaceful. I am curious though, what did you use as an instrument for the one which comes in near 1:36-7 or sth? I mean what instrument is that?

RedBulldozer responds:

This is a sth. Should sound like a "erhu" what is a chinese 2 strings instrument. Maybe search for it at some video platforms so you can see some live performances. Really sounds great if you like asian music!

Rig & Spawn - 16 Bar Assassin Rig & Spawn - 16 Bar Assassin

I dont like hiphop

yet you still managed to make me like this piece. background synths are totally successful, it deserves a 10

Rig responds:

Thanks, man! Synths are by the amazing Nexus.

_-={Everlasting Times}=-_ _-={Everlasting Times}=-_

Peaceful

I especially liked the percussion at the end. It's exactly like Wrayne's comment. A great piece to" get away from it all"

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you batilc! I hope the song continue to take you away for a while longer! I intend to expand this piece in a couple days, I hope you'll be here when the update happens.

Thanks again for the review, i'm glad you liked it!